Friday, April 01, 2005

Just chillin at the U of M

So I drove down to see Sarah yesterday. It was an interesting trip. At one point I had gone about 2 miles in 45 minutes. There was some sort of reason why we all had to get off the express way and then get back on. It took forever and a year, so I was a little late but it's all good. I had to park in the pay for parking section and your supposed to go and pay again at 8 in the morning but we watched a movie last night and stayed up til 2:30 so there was no way I was getting up at 8. Despite the fact that I was sleeping on sarah's rockhard floor I managed to somehow sleep in until 10:45. It must have been due to the lack of light under sarah's desk.

But anyway it's been a fun time. I had subway yesterday and we explored the area a little bit. We played some 2 handed euchre and then went to bible study. It was fun but I found it a little more difficult to get a word in then it is at our bible studies. hmm.... I suppose at ours I'm the one that's talking and maybe people wish I wouldn't talk so much so that they could say something.

Tomorrow's the Rollerblading thing and I still don't know exactly what is up with that. She was supposed to call me back and leave a message with my mom but I can't really call home and find out yet because the bad roommate is still sleeping. You know what's sad? I forgot my toothbrush. I think there's one in my car, but I don't have the motivation to go look so I'm chewing some trident white that I stole from sarah.

We watched the Notebook last night. It was really good and really cute and I almost cried. It really was a great movie.

I'm not sure exactly what we're doing today. Probably lunch, then german movie thing and then cru. I still need to call my mom and see what time they want me to leave by.

So what did I do on my spring break besides visit sarah? Well not a whole lot. I hung out at my sister's house one day. I got really adventurous on tuesday and cleaned my room for the first time in I can't remember. It's really clean too. I should've taken before and after pictures.

Well Sarah will be back soon and the bad roommate appears to be waking up, probably because of my typing so I must go.... more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I didn't know I had Trident White...

2:07 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I think that's what it was.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I do have it, I've been eating it lately... I just didn't know it until you said something.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home