Monday, March 14, 2005

agh!!!!

I tried to fix my stupid blog so that you wouldn't have to scroll down to see if I posted. Unfortunately it didn't work. If anyone knows what's wrong with it clue me in. Kev told me not to go on the computer but I already organized everything so what else am I supposed to do.

At lunch Joel sprayed marinara everywhere. It got on my back so now I'm wearing my coat. Me and Hannah skipped the first part of our aid hours to listen to BethAnne's incredibly long speech. We sat by Joel and everyone wondered why we were in there. Today in Bio we got to see an opossum's face get ripped off. It was quite disturbing and it made our mink look quite inviting. Hannah accidently smacked me in the face with her minky glove but luckily it was the part that didn't have mink juice on it.

We might have a pre calc study party tonight. I don't really want to study but I guess I should try to do good so that I can get the pre calc award. Also I should be decided by the end of march on where I'm going to college. I'll post when I make my final decision.

Eww the middle schoolers are going to be coming in soon. Last class kev was in a meeting and was like a half hour late and I tried to control the obnoxious animals but then mrs fritz came and they went to her class.

Well I guess that's all. I just wanted to make a small effort at blogging more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Good effort. ;)

Try republishing everything.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

On most internet explorers you have to scroll down.... when I use firefox I don't. I did try republishing everything like 8 times and I even tried changing my template but that didn't work either so I switched back because I like this one.

I was also thinking we should hang out more. I read your blog and I was like wow I feel like I barely even know leslie anymore.... it's sad... and I'm glad you enjoyed my blog.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

You're a genius! And yeah I think you did... but anyways I have posted pictures before and it never did this... hopefully it will go away.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home