Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Chicken A La King

I made supper today. It was quite good but I ate too much and then I was really full.

Today was one of those days where I just felt like being a rebel. I didn't go to my aid hour, or the pal meeting and then I snuck out of precalc and watched the junior class movie. It was fun though. I was supposed to help kev with his grades. I feel kinda bad about that, but I can do it tomorrow. Doc might be mad at me now though and I may have blown my chances for the pre-calc award but I don't care. I think I have major senioritis mixed with really not wanting to leave at the same time.

Senior Stuff-

Quote: Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. –Hardy D. Jackson

Song: DJ Mystik - Inspector Gadget Techno Remix

Will: (can't post this it will ruin the suprise!)

Future Plans: I plan to attend Spring Arbor University to pursue a degree in Graphic Design.

So anyway I have a hot senior will. I guess I can say that I willed ross my techno remixes and my tree hugger shirt and Ben my mad growling skills, but Ryan's and Joel's are a suprise. Ben's was supposed to be a suprise but he guessed it and Ross was helping me write it.

Well my spring break should be loads of fun. My parents still haven't told me for sure if I can visit sarah. I'm planning on going with her parents to her concert but I also want to go sometime during the week. Other than that there's just easter and then the roller skating party on the 2nd that only me and Joel will be around to go to. It's ok, I've come to terms with the fact that I must stay home from spring break.... I'll survive... at least I can sleep in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home