Monday, March 21, 2005

If I could stop time......

I'm not sure I want to leave high school. It's been so fun lately. Today I realized that after this week I only have 2 more months until I graduate.

Well my weekend wasn't too bad. Saturday was state Solo/Ensemble. I rode with BethAnne and we left around noon. We did good on our quartet and got a one. For some reason the judge actually liked the grossly disgusting chord at the end. Then we all ate at the China Buffet and I had some sort of bad tasting sushi thing and a bunch of crab legs. Well I had a bunch of other stuff too but that's all I remember. We drove home in the raging blizzard and went to Ben's. In the car I froed my hair and put it in pigtails. It was hot. We were planning to watch movies but we ended up going snowmobiling and it was super awesome. I even got to drive one for the first time. We started watching the Incredibles but BethAnne and I had to leave before it was over.

Bible Study was fun last night and we all just hung out for awhile afterwords. I didn't leave until like 10:40.

Today was mostly boring. I had to try my solo for Angie in voice. I wasn't sure about it and was thinking I didn't want to do it but she thinks I should so I guess I will. I'm feeling slightly sore from snowmobiling.

It's seriously 87 degrees in our house. Okay so it's only 80 but it feels pretty hot. I kinda like it though. 3 more days til break....

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I see your blog weird scrolling problem is fixed. Congratulations.

I've never been snowmobiling in my life... not even riding let alone driving.

I'm coming home this weekend. We should do something.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, one more thing: I know the feeling about not wanting to leave high school. I remember that during the last couple weeks or so and especially the day of graduation, I was quite sad, not wanting to leave. Then when I finally at graduation, it wasn't sad but exciting. Looking back, high school was a great time, and even though I would have gladly had my senior year continue forever, now I realize that there were and still are so many great things ahead... and although I still look back fondly and longingly, I wouldn't go back and miss these new, great times for anything.

Ok, that was long. I'm going to post it in my blog too.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I was thinking about what I should have for my senior song and I decided I should probably do a techno remix just because it would totally go with my senior year but I'm not sure which one.....

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Do Save Tonight... or Total Eclipse of the Heart... or Phantom of the Opera...

;)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I decided to do Inspector Gadget.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home