Sunday, March 27, 2005

posting.... but what's the point?

Yeah so most of the people that actually care what I have to say are gone but oh well.

Friday BethAnne, Hannah, and I had a much needed girls night out. We ate at American Pie and I got a huge pile of food.... which reminds me... I think it's still in my car. Then we rented without a paddle. It was actually quite funny but maybe I was just in the right mood. I don't know. Then we had some girl talk time. We talked about things that you would like to know but unfortunately for you it's all confidential. I got home around 12:45 and went to bed.

Saturday I slept in til about 11:30 and then Sarah called and I called her back... still in my morning voice... I definitely have a hardcore morning voice and it usually lasts for about 20 minutes but anyway. We ended up going to St. Vincents so that Sarah could get this hot Gretel skirt for some german play she's in. I got a couple of books and some extremely hot earrings that most-likely don't match anything. Then we ate chinese and just barely caught Leslie before she left and she ate with us. It was a good time. My fortune said... "A suprise treat awaits you." So if you have my suprise treat... I'm waiting.

Today I had to get up really early for the sunrise breakfast at church. It started at 8 but we were a little late. I just now got back from my grandparents' house. That's always an exciting time... especially since all of my cool cousins were gone.

So now begins my exciting week of spring break. The only thing I have planned is going to see sarah on thursday and spending the night til friday and then on saturday there's the roller skating thing. I'm still not sure what's up with that I gotta call people and find out but it will probably be funner if I drive. hmmm.... Well I'm sure I'll have time to write more fun filled posts throughout the week. Tales of me doing huge piles of laundry and setting the world record for sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home