Monday, May 30, 2005

working for the weekend.....

Yeah so now that I'm working at Norman's it seems I hardly ever have a spare minute. It's not too bad though. I mean at least I don't hate it. I miss seeing my friends and Joel though.... hmmm....

Today I got out my graduation stuff and realized my tassel is broken. Grrr... They better give me a new one. Graduation is like 4 days away ... it' s so weird and we only have 2 days of school left. I have to work from 12-9. I get an hour lunch at 5 though so that is fun. Last time I got a salad at mcdonalds and then went to walmart for awhile. I need to get contact solution.

Marching wasn't bad yesterday. Really hot, but not too bad. At least I never have to wear either of my uncomfortable band uniforms ever again.

Well it's about time for me to start getting ready because I want to stop and get a pop first.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

...more like working for the summer... you're never around.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I know... I'm quitting in 2 weeks... before camp and the missions trip. The rest of the summer will involve me painting for jen and kev and a lot of rest and relaxation.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lucky!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home