Wednesday, April 20, 2005

long time.... no post

So yeah once again I've been boycotting my blog.... not just my blog, but the internet in general.

Well a lot has happened since my last post. I found out yesterday that I'm on prom court... that's fun. It was really unexpected. On Monday Hannah and I watched Sin City at the Tawas theatre. It was kinda weird and somewhat violent but also pretty cool. BethAnne definitely would not like it though. Yesterday I went rollerblading with BethAnne, but not for very long because it was a swealtering 80 degrees. So then I layed out in the sun for awhile and headed off to the NHS induction. Loads of fun that was....

I think tomorrow is supposed to be a senior skip day but I'm not sure... I'll have to ask hannah. This Saturday is band festival and then prom in a week. Time goes by so fast... it's unbelievable. I'm ready to be out of school but that doesn't mean I'm not scared. Lately I've been feeling the stress. I haven't really been showing it but It's hard to sleep sometimes because I can't stop thinking about scholarships, prom, graduation, college, and stuff like that. ugh... And then there's this summer and having to get a job and all.

Well anyways enough of that. My dad and brother are leaving for Missouri tonight. Dad got a motorcycle and has to pick it up. I thought about wanting to go and then thought better of it. I doubt it will be overly exciting.... no...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You updated! I'm happy! Congratulations on the prom court thing. Good luck with everything and I'll see ya in less than a week... aka Wednesday the 27th!!!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home