Thursday, April 28, 2005

green tea and cappuccino... make me tired

Yeah so anyways... who really blogs anymore? I almost thought I had the urge to blog, but then I started typing and it kind of went away. I suppose I'll do it anyway.

Well prom is in 2 days. I think I'm getting over being excited about it. It's like prom great. You know what disturbs me? I've been liking country music lately. I think someone needs to slap me.

Today I went to the baseball game with Hannah. Her car got hit again... even before the game started. She has a dent from the last one. I'm glad my car didn't get hit. Being there made me sad that my car doesn't have a horn. I really need to get one. Poor Wagner is mute.

Tomorrow me and Hannah are going shopping. She's getting her nails done and I have to get a couple things. I thought about getting my nails done but I don't think it's worth it. Who really wants to spend $30 on fake nails?

I got a cappuccino at McDonalds and it made me incredibly tired. Then I got home and Paul brought my mom some green tea from GNC. I had some of that and now I'm even more tired. Doesn't really make sense does it?

Well I don't really feel like writing more so I guess that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hmm... well, line dancing is fun and you can only truly line dance to country, so maybe sometimes country is ok. But it's only ok if you're line dancing while listening to it!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home