Thursday, September 01, 2005

One More Class

And then I have a week off. I have Monday and Tuesday off for labor day. Art was fun today. We did smearographs. It almost seems unfair to people that have to go though hard college classes. I'm doing cut and past for three hours and they have to do math or something. Well I do have some more boring classes but not too bad. So for econ is awesome. Another day of going over the syllabus and then getting out 2.5 hours early. It's not as good as it sounds though because then I have to find something to do and I already would've had an hour break. Anyways I think I should get off now because last time I had a headache from driving and being on the computer so long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah. What is your schedule? I thought you wrote it on here but then I looked and couldn't find it. Maybe you told me one time.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Yeah I kinda did but not really. I'll do another post and put it on.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home