Saturday, October 15, 2005

Your mother woke me up....

Well Sarah's mother did anyway. My parents went to West Branch this morning. Something about getting shoes.

Yesterday was fun. I got up early and went to talk to Angie. Then I went home for awhile and just relaxed in my comfy new Steve & Barry's pants. Joel came over after school and we went to Jen and Kev's until he had to go march in the game. I held Andrew practically the whole time and almost fell asleep... holding babies makes me so tired. After I got home Sarah called and we went to the football game together. It was a somewhat boring but mostly fun time and we killed AE. My poor, sad, losing, cousin. I guess he's pretty good though even if his team is pretty bad, but then again he did have a lot of fumbles and turnovers. After the game I resumed car pool duty and took Ross home and then Sarah and I watched Notting Hill at her house. That is a fun movie. It was nice having a just girls night even if it was just me and Sarah. With all my friends away at college I have a serious shortage of girl friends.

Today is sweetest day and I think Joel and I are going to watch a movie in Tawas or something. I called but the movies that are playing there don't look the greatest. Oh well.

I have a funny story to tell. Really it's quite humorous. Most of you don't really know my cat very well, but she is very psycho at times. My mom let her outside and then they forgot about her so by the time I let her in it was dark out. She ran inside as soon as I opened the door and kept acting really spooked and suspicious of everything. There must have been some sort of animal out there or something. My mom decided to tease her and walked at her, stomping her feet. Sausy freaked out and her hair was standing up and started hissing, I mean she was in attack mode. It kind of scared my mom and it took the cat a couple minutes to calm down. Later I looked at the spot where the cat got scared and found 2 small turds. Mom must have scared the crap out of her.

Well anyways that's all for now I hope you enjoyed my funny story. I have to take a shower now....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ha, my mother...

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home