Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So tired....no place to sleep

So I have this ungodly long break and I'm extremely tired and there's nothing I can do about it. The weather is stupid today and it's not helping my cold. My right nostril is plugged and my throat feels like someone took sandpaper to it but who's complaining.

The last couple of days have been fun but tiring. Jen and Kev's power went out, due to the wind. They've stayed at our house the past 2 days with all the kids. I've been sleeping on the couch that I'm too long for, staying up late playing games, and then getting up early the next day. I'm tempted to just curl up on the library floor but that might not be acceptable. My breaks are getting worse too because my walking class ended today and my already long 1.5 and 3 hour breaks on Tuesday have become one big 6 hour break. At least I don't have to worry about not having time for christmas shopping. Theres only so much you can do in Saginaw. You think i'd be less bored in a bigger city but it's still pretty boring. One day I descovered the new Goodwill in Saginaw. Today I went to Staples and got stuff for the church anniversary party invitations that I'm supposed to make. It's really annoying to have so much time and no way to do the things that need to get done. I need to carry around one of those squeezy things that they use on babies for my runny nose. Eww that would be gross though.

If anyone still checks my blog I could use some ideas of things to do during my breaks. Next semester I only have class on 2 days with an hour break on each day. Also my first class is at 11 so no more getting up at 5:45. If this post looks weird it's because I typed it on a mac and it doesn't show the fonts and stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ryan, I'm rolling my eyes at you right now.

Blog more. That's always fun. Or draw pictures...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I will consider Sarah's ideas but Ryan's not so much. The library is way too crowded for people not to notice. Sarah you should turn that picture into an animation and have your eyes roll. That would be cool... Hmm maybe I will try it.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home